Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WOW...Been a LONG time!!!!

wow its been forever since I posted anything...so this is going to be all over the place because I have so much to cover...i mean Jamisons, Haylee's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas....the Cotton Bowl...Katie's 21st birthday, just to name a few. I guess I have let Facebook take over my life!!! ha ha..just kidding but it sure takes up alot of time!!!!

ok so let me start with Miss Jamisons Birthday...what can we say about Miss Jamison...she is for sure her MAMA's daughter!!!! they both are in their own way. Jamison has a mind of her own and she likes to use it. I find myself arguing with her....ok...she is two and i am 48 go figure!!!!

Anyway I love being around this kid she is something else...she is so petite but dont let that fool you.

Jamison had a Tinkerbell party, she LOVES Tinkerbell, that is what Amy and Richie are doing her room in when they get mooved....(that's yet another subject!!! ha ha)


















No comments: