Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Becki Jean Watson!!!!!


Today is my Best friend Becki's birthday. We have been friends for a very long time. I met Becki and Brady (beck's husband) about 17 years ago at an accounting firm I worked at and we did their books...then when I found out Becki was a hair dresser I started going to her 16 years ago...so we have been through alot of hairdoo's together!!!!!!! We really started hanging out about 7 years ago and it is never a dull moment!!! I could not ask for a better friend than Becki, she is always there for me to vent, to cry, to laugh whenever I need anything the Watsons are there!!!!

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND, MY SISTA FROM A DIFFERENT MISTA!!!! I hope we have many more years of traveling, laughing, crying and friendship!!!

Love ya

No comments: