Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy Dianne "Burke" Turner

Today, May 12th is my baby sisters birthday!!! She is 43 but doesnt look it (dont tell her I said that!!!!) anyway....she is one of the best sisters she is a great mom to Rachel, Rebecca and Jacob..I tease her because I honestly dont know how she finds time to do everything she does. She works full time and takes the kids everywhere, but that may change now since rachel finally got her liscense!!!! yeah!!!!

Tracy and I have worked at the same place for the last 10-11 years and for the most part its been GREAT!!! She is always here to calm me down when I am having a MOMENT!!! and makes me see things in a different light. She maybe my younger sister but I do count on her ALOT....she is not a selfish person...she has always included in on their family vacations or when they are going out of town for one of the kids to play ball. She includes me in on their family dinners alot and for this I am thankful she is my sister.

I hope you have a great birthday because you deserve it TRACY!!! I LOVE YOU SIS!!!!









No comments: