Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Rachel Diane Turner!!!

Saturday May 2nd Rachel Diane Turner will turn 16!!! This is unbelievable..seems like yesterday she was just a kid!!!!

Rachel is My sister Tracy and Rocky's oldest. And boy is she her daddy's daughter. She has his sense of humor which isnt all that funny sometimes!!!! she thinks it is...but of course I dont!!! cause its usually about me!!!!....no in all honesty I LOVE being around Rachel, like I do all my neices and nephews. But they have all grown up and are haveing kids of there own or off to college so I dont get to spend AS much time as I use to when they were growing up. So now its rachel and her friends turn...Rachel has some awesome friends and they do keep me laughing MOST of the time.


I remember when Rachel was around 4 I had taken her to the sonic and she told me she could not have dark pop because it made her "hiney" red. So i laughed it off got her a sprite and we were on her way...I had stopped off at Kum and Go to get gas and had to go to the bathroom so of course I took Rachel with me...when I got done Rachel yelled out soo loud 'IS YOUR HINEY RED" and said it about 3 times before i finally got her quite. well when I came out of the bathroom the entire store was laughing!!!! she sure knows how to embarrass someone so for the last few years I have been trying to pay her back!!!!










No comments: